The following is a list of documents that will be needed in order to process your mortgage. This is the basic list and additional items may be required depending upon your individual circumstances or the specific type of Mortgage you apply for.
- Most recent Pay Stubs showing a 30 day history
- Most recent 3 months of bank statements, all pages
- Most recent 2 years of W-2’s, 2020 and 2021
- Most recent 2 years of Federal Tax Returns, all pages
- Most recent 2 months of retirement accounts (IRA, 401k, 403b, Roth, etc)
- Name and Phone number of local insurance agent
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Real Estate Agent Information
Banks and Lenders will always ask for all pages of your documents, even if they are blank. A bank statement will show Page 1 of 8, this lets us know you have 8 pages. Chances are, one of them is blank, from where we are sitting, we can not tell which one is blank. When applying for a mortgage, more information is always better!!
These items will start the process, please call me or email with any questions you may have about these items.
Please call or email with any questions you may have. The more information upfront always ensures a smoother processing and quicker closing.