If you or someone you know can answer Yes to any of these questions, we should talk!!
- Paying PMI (private mortgage insurance)
- Have an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Credit Card Balances over $10,000
- Need cash for renovations to your home
- Have a First and Second mortgage to combine
- Your Home Equity Line of Credit keeps going up?
- Simply lower your rate and payment
- Reduce your term to a 20, 15 or 10 year mortgage
- Finance your Child’s College Education
- Is your your 30 Year Fixed Rate mortgage over 4.00%?
- Is your your 15 Year Fixed Rate mortgage over 3.50%?
These are just some of the reasons it may be time to refinance your home and create cash-flow monthly. It’s not just about interest rate anymore, it’s about cash-flow! Creating wealth by increasing your monthly cash-flow.
Will you create a positive monthly cash flow each month?
The longer you have the new loan, the more the savings add up. A $1,200 per year savings could grow to tens of thousands over the life of the loan. If you apply your monthly savings to your principal, you will save even more on interest and own your home sooner.
Bottom Line: If it saves you money by lowering your rate, lowering your term or consolidating debts to create cash flow to improve your financial situation, then it is worth looking in to. If it allows you to create more space in your home, update or renovate, invest in a second home, or even cover the costs of College or a Wedding, then its worth looking into. Everyone’s loan balance is different, credit score, income and the amount of money borrowed. So your situation will be different from others. You owe it to yourself and your family to create your own wealth.
I am always happy to go over real numbers specific to your situation. Reach out anytime and we can see what advantages might be available for you and your family.
Feel free to call me on my cell at 978.273.3227 or Email